Founder John Bruner has been a featured speaker at many state conventions on his presentation "The Active Shooter Phenomena"
In-Crisis Consulting, LLC was founded by John Bruner:
1) Former Chief County Detective with the Greene County District Attorney's Office (Western Pennsylvania).
2) Former Negotiations Leader for the Washington Regional (Pa) SWAT Team
3) Former Criminal Investigator and a Police 1st Responder for 20 years.
John is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Active Shooter Violence.
- Certified Trained:
- FBI - Workplace Violence
- FBI - Crisis & Hostage Negotiator
- FBI - Concepts of Criminal Profiling
- FBI National Academy (PA Chapter) - Surviving a Critical Incident
- U.S. Secret Service - Characteristics of an Armed Gunman
- Miami-Dade Police Department - Officer Involved Shooting & In-Custody Death
- California University (PA) - Behavioral Analysis of Violent Criminals
- Slippery Rock University (PA) - Active Shooter & Threat Assessment
- Dept. Homeland Security - Crisis Management for School-Based Incidents
- FEMA - Incident Command Systems for Law Enforcement
- FEMA - Workplace Violence
- Has instruct alongside the FBI and the US Secret Service to numerous companies on offender & victim mind-set.
- Trained various industries: Universities, Hospitals, Financial Institutions, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Fortune 500 companies, and local, state, & federal
law enforcement agencies.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. Degree in Administration of Justice
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Police Academy , ACT 120
- Member Fraternal Order of Police -